1. Soak the corn in warm water for 5 minutes before application.
2. Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring targeted area is free from creams and oils.
3. Remove the release liner, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
4. Apply plaster with the embedded salicylic acid disc centrally over the corn, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
5. Leave in place until it starts to detach. After maximum 48 hours, remove the plaster.
6. Soak the affected area in warm water for 5 minutes before removing loosened skin.
7. Repeat procedure as necessary for up to 14 days.